Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag of 8's

My cute friend Tami Tam tagged me so here goes.......

8 T.v. Shows that I like:
1. Dr. Who ( I know, you don't have to say it)
2. Iron Chef America
3. Top Chef (go figure on the last 2 since I don't cook.)
4. Dancing With the Stars
5. Mythbusters (with Caleb)
6. Gilmore Girls reruns
7. Friends reruns
8. My Name is Earl


8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I ran 4 miles at 5:15 a.m. with Tasha and Heather
2. Read stories to Ashlee's class and helped in the library
3. Had my Primary Presidency meeting
4. Went to lunch with my friend Bridgette
5. Picked up Caleb and Ash from school and helped with homework
6. Made a fantastic dinner of ham and cheese sandwiches (see number 3 on T.V. shows)
7. Took Caleb to Webelos
8. Went to the Church broadcast on Protecting Families.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Yukimi's (Sushi)
2. Tahoe Joes
3. El Rosal
4. Bajios (spelling? it is in Utah)
5. B.J's
6. Panda Express
7. Chick Fil-A
8. Taco Bell (please keep you opinions to yourself.)


8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving in Utah
2. The election being over
3. Playing in the snow
4. Going to the Pumpkin patch and testing my skills on the pumpkin launcher
5. Christmas is always fun
6. The half marathon in April
7. Going on a fun trip with Carl ( hey babe, get on the planning so I have something to look forward to)
8. The terrible 3's to end (Sydney turns 4 in December)


8 Things I wish for:
1. The housing market to turn around
2. To see another Jack Johnson concert
3. To see my mom and dad more often
4. To get my nursing degree
5. I wish to be a better mom and to have more patience
6. To be in shape for the marathon without having to train. That would be awesome!!!
7. For my kids to be healthy this winter
8. Is World Peace too much to ask?

8 People I tag: (even if you don't blog, e-mail me or put it on Facebook)
1. Joleen
2. Kim
3. Lacey
4. Tina
5. Greta
6. Lara
7. Kristin
8. Mom

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hey girl I didnt know you wanted your nursing degree!! That is really cool!

joleen said...

Lori, fun to read yours but too hard for me! Don't make me think!