Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference.....

Our friends, the Underwoods came over to watch General Conference and have pancakes with us this morning. Scott and Landon made yummy chocolate chip pancakes for everyone and the girls colored pictures that I got off the Idea Door. ( A great website for primary help). It was a little crazy with so many kids but they were really good and conference was awesome. I loved Presidents Monson's talk on gratititude. It really made me think of all the things in my life that I am thankful for. So I thought I would list just a few. I am so thankful for my sweet husband, he works so hard to support our family and he is such an amazing dad. He makes me laugh everyday and I still get butterflys when I think of him. I love you Carl. I am thankful for my kids and I feel blessed and honored to be their mom, I am thankful for our families. Nana and Papa and grandpa and Nanny and everyone else, family really is the most important thing in life. I am thankful for the gospel and for the opportunity I have to serve in my ward. I have the greatest presidency that supports me, and the greatest Bishop ever. I am thankful for all of the friends we've made throughout the years. I want to start a little journal and write something everyday that I am thankful for and try to be more aware of the gifts Heavenly Father gives to me.





1 comment:

mistyb said...

fun!! I loved conference! cute pictures of the girls!!