Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey! Wait for me..........

This is what I am going to hollering at Misty next Saturday during our
5K Run in Riverbank to help raise money for cancer survivors and to help us get in shape for the Golden Gate Headlands Half Marathon we are running in April. The half marathon starts at Rodeo Beach and follows the coastline along the San Francisco Bay. We are trying to recruit others that can be talked into running with us so if you cave to peer pressure hurry and sign up! (Tami, Kim? Luckily Mel has an excuse.) More info on that later.

4 comments:

mistyb said...

please girl, you have been so good/consistent at running! I went today and the whole time I was thinking how you will be leaving me in your dust!! Let's just say I'm not totally prepared! Let's hope that adrenaline thing kicks in early on!!

joleen said...

I can't believe this! Who are you? Good luck and I know you'll do awesome!

joleen said...

Did I tell my blog? jojoandtherealworld.blogspot.com

Tami said...

It's nice that you keep trying to invite me along. I don't think you realize just how big of a baby I am when it comes to running. Good job for you guys though, I am sure you will both do awesome.