Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ashlee's career plans....


So we established that Sydney is going to be "Tami the Haircut Girl" when she grows up. Now Ashlee has decided to go into interior decorating. She and Syd colored all these pages in her My Little Pony coloring book, then carefully tore them out and taped them all to her bedroom door. I was downstairs working on scouts when she came and said she has a surprise for me. It was pretty cute. Even Carl thought it was cute and didn't even care about the scotch tape all over the door. So if you need some decorating done she's your girl!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

cute and very creative! Good career choices ladies!!

Tami said...

Wow I am very impressed Ashlee! You even color perfectly in the lines way to go!

joleen said...

Hi Lori! It's fun to hear how you're doing. I myself am really trying to get going on this blogging stuff but seriously I've run into issues. Layne's spent hours trying to help but my pics take forever to upload if they do it at all, so hopefully I'll work it out soon and we can visit on line! You're awesome, have a great weekend! Joleen