Sunday, October 19, 2008

Roasting Hot dogs and Smarshmellows........

After Caleb's soccer game yesterday we took the kids back out to Woodward to roast hot dogs and "smarshmellows". That is how Sydney says it and it is pretty cute. Both of the girls LOVE camping and fires and anything outside so they were really excited to go. Carl brought his remote control car to drive on the beach. It got a little too close to the water, but luckily it started up again. There are also these plants that the kids call "corn dogs" they love to pull them apart because they crumble and fly away with the breeze. Caleb started our fire for us and it was awesome. I had to work on my sharing time for primary while there was still light and the girls colored with me while Carl and Caleb drove his car. It was a lot of fun just being able to spend time together. I have the greatest family.

CVH's driving the car and me working on sharing time.

Caleb is holding some creepy thing and Syd is playing with a "corn dog".


Caleb started this fire.

6 comments:

Tami said...

oh how fun. We love making a camp fire and having smores. We should do it together soon. Before it gets to cold.

mistyb said...

fun times, we want to go too! Maybe while ryan is home, that would be fun!! :)

Scott and Kim said...

Looks like fun...Caleb is becoming such the outdoorsmen!!

Tara said...

Hi Lorilee! I found you through Greta and I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog.

Tami said...

http://organizedchristmas.com/youve-been-booed
hey here is the website. good luck.

lacey said...

Are you coming to the punks wedding?? We are going to be in orem for thanksgiving!! Please tell me you are going to your moms. I need to see you!!