Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Flying Nanny

Nanny came to see us on Monday and is staying all week. We love when Nan comes to stay. She has already had visits from Sydney in the middle of the night both nights she has been here. Sydney came into my room first and stayed for a while, then suddenly sat straight up and said she had to go back to her room. I was suspicious that she actually remembered that Nan was downstairs and was headed that way. My suspicions were confirmed when she shut my bedroom door behind her so I wouldn't see her headed down the stairs. They have played Barbies and Play dough, and Caleb and Nan have a running Uno challenge going on. I think Caleb is ahead, but Nan is a lot nicer to kids when she is playing games than I am. I am out to WIN!!! So thanks Nanny for coming to play.

No comments: