Monday, October 20, 2008

Family night

For family night tonight we took the kids to dinner at In N Out Burger in Manteca then went and walked around the new Bass Pro Shop. Lets just say that Carl and Caleb really liked it. The girls thought it was neat too because of the dead, stuffed animals and there were also live fish in a pond to look at. For those of you in Utah, Bass Pro Shop is very similar to Cabela's. I think I saw enough to last me for a while, but I am sure that Carl will go back. I guess it doesn't matter what we do as long as we're together right?

Eating at In N Out Burger. Carl doesn't realize that this chair will never go in my house.

4 comments:

lacey said...

Tell Carl that we could make it a hiking around Zion weekend. Thats what I want to do on friday. That is a long drive though. At least I'll get to see you in like a month!!!

joleen said...

You guys have so much fun! Way cute family. Lori, I wish I could see you in action little mama!

Six Skinners said...

I am so jealous....In-n-Out Burger!!! We don't have it here.

Anonymous said...

Hey looks great. And you're having fun. Can't believe your boy is 10. He looks like he is super normal! Wow. Just kidding. Happy to see you are all doing great.