Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girls night out and Birthday fun

Last night we (Tami, Mel and Me) took Misty out for her birthday. We went to B.J.'s for dinner. It was yummy, especially the dessert. We decided to start a new tradition that whoever is celebrating their birthday has to wear the flashing princess crown to dinner. Yep it lights up, sadly the photos don't show how amazing it really is. Misty was honored to be the first, but luckily for Tami Tam her turn is next month. Whoo whoo. The waitress asked if Misty was turning 21, we all thought that was pretty awesome. She looks like a hot 21 year old. We had a blast and I love you girls.



Feliz Cumpleanos friend!!!!!

2 comments:

sixskinners said...

Look at you with a new post everyday. I love it!!! Now I can keep an eye on you even from New Mexico. Can I make one request? Okay, I will any way.....My kids want to see pictures of Cabo and Pita.

Six Skinners said...

I don't know who "me" is but that was me "kristin" who left the above comment. I have no idea why it signs in that way.