Saturday, October 11, 2008

Riverbank Cheese and Wine Run

So my morning started out pretty early because Misty and I ran the 5k in Riverbank. We are going to try and run as many 5 and 10K's as we can to help train for the half marathon. It was FREEZING cold. I talked to my mom and told her how cold it was and she said it was 30 degrees in Utah and light snow flurries. Then I felt wimpy about the temp here, but needless to say I ran with my jacket on and gloves too. I would have worn earmuffs if I owned any. The race was great and we felt awesome after. Plus we got cool free stuff (a sweatshirt and bag) and treats at the end. A pretty great way to start my day. Thanks Misty for being my partner in crime.

Take note of the gloves in my hand.

I love this action shot!!! You rule Misty.

1 comment:

mistyb said...

thanks for that last photo friend!!