Thursday, October 23, 2008

A shout out to Tami the haircut girl.......

Thanks Tami Tam for making such a good impression on my girls. They love you.... maybe a little too much. I found Sydney with a pair of scissors today and a pile of hair. Lucky for her it was Malibu Barbie that fell victim to Syd's latest hair styling efforts. She is getting her pre-school pictures done tomorrow so it would have been awesome if she had actually cut her own hair. We would have had to take a trip to Tami's house for some damage control. Poor Barbie! Sydney thinks she looks beautiful though so I guess that is all that matters.


That is a pretty big pile of hair.

4 comments:

mistyb said...

oh thank goodness it was only Barbie!

Tami said...

Wow I think this may be a sign that you need to hide all the scissors in your house. You know what comes next right? All I can say is some mistakes can't be fixed. For example my niece taking the scissors straight to the scalp, lets just say she wore a hat for about 6 months.

Lara said...

Poor Barbie! Halle went through the same stage. I'm still scared she will cut her hair someday. Her hair doesn't grow. It's just shoulder length after letting it grow for 6 years.

Scott and Kim said...

wos Syd way to go...hannah never cut her hair...just her clothes....what does that say about her?