Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Czech it out!!

Some friends that Carl made in the Czech Republic came into town to visit. We took the kiddos and went and met them in San Francisco for the weekend. We had a lot of fun showing them around, and since they don't have any kids we had fun watching them put up with the madness that is our lives. Actually the kids were great. Their favorite game was to ask them how to say stuff in Czech.


The next few photos were taken by Ashlee and Sydney. Carl, Caleb and the Czechs decided to walk across the bridge and the girls didn't want to, so we went back to the park at the beginning. They were kind of getting restless so I gave them my camera and told them to take pictures of whatever they thought was great.

Ashlee took this one of the flowers.

Sydney took these two. I think the amida light cart is my favorite. She is hilarious.


Caleb took these 2 of me and Carl and Ashlee by the tree.
Syd's work.

Ashlee's photog skills.

The fam by the Golden Gate Bridge

Ashlee, Zbynek, Caleb and Patrika


Riding on the cable cars

We took the kiddos and Czechs to the Aquarium too and they all loved it.





5 comments:

Greta said...

Was the picture of the sign to the gift shop a hint??? PS, still waiting to hear how Caleb's science fair project is coming...

mistyb said...

way fun weekend! love the pictures by the kids! great idea to keep them happy!

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

love the pictures the kiddos took. the van is my favorite!!!

Scott and Kim said...

What a fun day! Love Syd's pic...she cracks me up. Cute fam photo by the bridge!!

Unknown said...

Pics by the kids are the best. I used to give my kids one-time use cameras to take what they wanted, but then after developing them I was always like "We just paid to get pics of the floor and the laundry and my booty developed?" No more. Only digital. They can take all they want now. Et uses our camera and Esther got her own for Christmas, so it works out well. San Fran is such a pretty town.