Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to our Flying Nanny

Today is our flying Nanny's birthday and we wanted to tell her how much we love and appreciate her. Seriously I couldn't ask for a better mom-in-law. She is such a great nanny,she plays barbies with Sydney, paints and play dough with Ashlee and her and Caleb have a pretty competitive UNO competition going on. We call her the flying nanny because she is so good about making trips to see the grand kids. Once a friend called that didn't know nan was British and Nan told them she was the nanny and could she take a message....well needless to say I had to explain to my friend that we aren't high rollers with an imported nanny to watch our kids. Nan, I love you so much, I love that we like the same movies and books and we can just hang out together. You are so beautiful and loving and you make me really feel like part of the family. Happy Birthday!!!!! P.S. Sorry about Joe's Crab Shack. (I will explain in a later post.)

You can tell they are related.




This awesome family is because of you.

4 comments:

mistyb said...

yes we love nanny too! hope she had a fabulous birthday!

Tami said...

What a great post! I am pretty jealous actually of what a great relationship you have with her! I am very happy for you!
Ok so in the family picture at the bottom who is the omish guy in the middle?? I am laughing so hard right now! I love the beard, AWESOME! lol

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

Nanny is the greatest, I have to agree. Wish her a belated happy birthday from me, okay!!!

Scott and Kim said...

Who doesn't love the Nan??? How amazing can one person really be? We LOVE you Nanny Nan!