Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Here are a few pictures from Easter weekend. A cute friend in the ward has an Easter egg hunt every year in their backyard. My kids love to go. The best part about the "hunt" this year was when all the other kids were bustin out the candy from the plastic eggs, both Ashlee and Syd were peeling hard boiled eggs and eating those instead of candy. They even asked for salt and pepper. Nice.


Eating the hard boiled eggs.


So apparently I am NOT winning any parenting awards because we colored Easter Eggs for the first time in all of my kids lives. I hate to point out once again, but I do suffer from OCD and mixing the dye and vinegar and kids just never sat right with me. So this year we finally did it and they loved it so I will just have to get over it and let them have fun.

The kids before church in their Easter clothes.

1 comment:

Scott and Kim said...

I can't believe how grown up they all look!! I miss them.