Friday, April 10, 2009

Exploratorium

After my race on Saturday we took advantage of being in the city and went to the Exploratorium. The kids LOVE it because it is so "hands on". I have to breathe deep and look away to get over my germaphobia with them touching everything. We got there about an hour
before they closed so it was perfect. I was pretty tired but we still had fun.




Caleb LOVES to beat me at anything. His reflexes were faster than mine. (hey I just ran 13 miles uphill!!)
The kids though this drinking fountain was great.
Carl even liked the displays.

3 comments:

Greta said...

I so love that toilet fountain. I can't understand why more people don't have those. Ha ha

Lorilee said...

It seriously grossed me out and I had a hard time letting them use it.

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

yay for fun trips. i haven't been there since i was a lil' kid