Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday my sweet Ashlee Bug......

Today is my sweet Ashlee Skye's birthday. She was born at Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas.
April 21, 2002. Weight 7 lbs. 18 1/2 inches long. She decided to come 3 weeks early but was perfectly healthy. Nana and Papa had 5 grandsons before Ash came so we were all pretty excited to have a sweet little girl. Caleb was only 3 and when you asked him what he wanted to name the baby he would say "girl". That was it. Ashlee is very sweet and LOVES animals. She went through a phase where she would only answer to "PINKY the Poodle" and she would bark everything she said. I can't believe that she is 7 already. She is a light in our family and has such a beautiful spirit. Ashlee bug, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

This was a dress that I wore. Such a sweet baby.

Big brother visiting at the hospital. He looks like he might realize what he's in for.

This girl can be TROUBLE!!




Ashlee calls herself :Daddy's hiking girl" she is always ready to go with him.

Great Grandpa and Ashlee.



2 comments:

Greta said...

Wow, time flies. We love you Ashlee. You are the sweetest, most loving girl! I hope you have had the most wonderful day ever.

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Ashlee. I was going to have the kids call and sing happy birthday - but Tuesdays are my more than normally crazy days and of course I forgot.

Hope it was a happy birthday for a cute 7 year old! Halle can't wait for summer time to Ashlee again!