Monday, March 30, 2009

What was I thinking??????

At what point do you realize that you actually have no pride left? Oh, I know, it is when you dress up as Princess Leia for the Cub Scout Space Derby. WOW!! For being pretty shy, I can't believe what I am willing to go through for the scouts. Chris Youngberg was Darth Vader and we did this awesome skit complete with my blaster hooked to fishing line so he could use the "FORCE" to take it away from me. The kids LOVED it and we were actually pretty big celebrities. Everyone got their pictures taken with us afterwards. Sadly Carl missed it. He seriously wanted to have a Star Wars themed wedding to which I had to regretfully decline, and then he missed his chance to see me as the Princess. Oh well next time maybe.

6 comments:

Greta and Tom said...

You are FREAKIN awesome!! PS, I have been waiting to hear how Caleb's soda plants are doing.....

Greta said...

Also, you should have recorded your skit. I would have loved to see you!

Bob and Tami said...

You are just REMARKABLE. That is just the coolest!! What we don't do for our kids and for Scouts. Good Job!

joleen said...

You are the BEST! Even a brunette! Wow! I think the pride left when we dressed as sheep in Chucky Cheese.

mistyb said...

wish i could've seen it in person!!

Unknown said...

You rock girl! And you do a mighty fine Leia impersonation. We all know that Carl got his own Leia show later, so I don't feel bad for him. Where did you get that Vader costume?