Saturday, March 21, 2009

Funworks is better than Disneyland.....

Or so Sydney claimed last night when she was throwing a fit about having to leave. Carl asked her if she wanted to go to Disneyland for her birthday this year and she said "NO, I want to come back to Funworks!!!" We took the kids on a date last night to go play Putt Putt golf. It was a blast to watch them play. Sydney was hilarious and actually hit 2 holes in one. Caleb and Ashlee were pretty competitive, but had fun anyway. We had icecream after and Carl, Caleb and I took turns hitting in the batting cages. What great kiddos we have.





3 comments:

mistyb said...

fun times, hey it's much cheaper to go to funworks so score that syd thinks it's better!

Greta said...

I adore those kiddos!! Miss you. I am home now, so be my friend and call me.

Scott and Kim said...

yes...what IS it called if you drag it?