Saturday, March 7, 2009

Park fun

My good friend Misty ( photographer extraordinaire) came over to take pictures of Ashlee bug. She will be turning 7 next month. I will post those later. I also had the kids friends Samuel, Nicholas, Elijah, Riley and Fury. Misty left D and Max here to play with all the kids while her and Ash went to the orchard at the end of my street. The kids had a blast, Max was in heaven with all the boys around for him to play with and the 3 little girls had a tea party on the family room floor. It was a lot of fun but I know why I am NOT the mother of 10. After Misty and Ash got home from taking beautiful pictures we all walked to the little park in my neighborhood. We had a lot of fun and wore the kiddos out.

We lost Max for a few minutes and had everyone looking around the house for him. This is how and where we found him. Keep in mind the pantry door was shut and the light was off and he was just in there enjoying some Captain Crunch (can't say I blame him). His face looks a little guilty though.


The Tea Party

He lands on his feet, this kid is seriously fearless.



1 comment:

Scott and Kim said...

Love the pics of Ash, she did an amazing job!!! Max is seriously so cute, how does he not give you baby fever?!?!