Monday, March 16, 2009

2 for 1

So my fantastic running partner Heather lost her sanity and had nine 10 and 11 year old girls spend the night Friday night for her daughter Avery's birthday. So being the fine, upstanding role model she is this is what my yard looked like Saturday morning.......from what the girls told me when they came to clean it up the next day, Heather was the loudest of them all. It was a first for a few of the girls. They did a pretty great job.


So you might be wondering about my blog title "2 for 1". Well Heather also lives behind us and Carl decided to break out some concrete to plant a small garden of salsa ingredients and strawberries for my girls. Let's just say that this jack hammer wasn't exactly quiet and so there was a little payback in the form of obnoxious noise for our T.P. Bandit. He did a great job and I will post of pictures of his garden when it's done.

He had a little too much fun with big, loud tool toy.

No comments: