Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tie Dye

The 1/2 Marathon that Misty and I are running in is coming up in 2 weeks. We decided to be the coolest runners there and tie dye our own tanks to wear. Jared is running with us but he refuses to wear anything tie dyed. Your loss Jared. So Misty and the kids came over yesterday to work on our creative masterpieces. We were pretty cool because we had to watch some crazy girl on YouTube to figure out how to do it, and we also had to wait 8 or 9 hours to see if it worked. It was a lot of fun and I know I could do better next time so I can't wait to tie dye more stuff. hmmm I'm thinking Christmas presents, so wait anxiously for yours........


Misty's before

Mine before

The finished product!!!!

1 comment:

mistyb said...

ooooh, yours turned out awesome friend! thanks for the fun! we'll have to do it again soon and be more prepared with plenty of things to tie-dye