Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let it Snow....Let it Snow.....Let it Snow.....

The kiddos were pretty excited to play in the snow. They started asking the minute we pulled up to Nanny's house. Nanny and Grandpa have this great back yard that is on a slope so there was a perfect little sledding hill for them to go down. They built a snowman complete with a carrot for a nose and jumped on the snow covered trampoline. I decided to break my rule of staying nice and toasty and took a turn on the sled. Sydney wanted to go with me but I am selfish and said no, so when I was passing by her she threw herself on the back of the sled holding on for dear life. I pretty much just dragged her down the hill. She is definitely our dare devil. As you will see in a later post her reckless behavior caused a pretty big scratch on her nose and a fat lip.



Making a snow angel.


Syd hugging the snowman.


They were pretty impressed with themselves.



Just a big kid.


Just one of her many stunts.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Are you home?? I love the pictures, especially the st. george ones. I really love that place. Are we still moving there together someday??

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

Glad you had a good time.

mistyb said...

how fun!! love that sydney threw herself on the back of your sled! She's awesome!!

Unknown said...

Where are you in all the snow pics? Let make sure to plan our next UT trips to coincide with each other.