Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love to see the temple.....

Mom and dad got us tickets to the open house for the new Draper temple. It was awesome and the kids loved going. I remember going through the Jordan River temple when it was built and I was only about 5 so I am pretty sure that my kids will remember this neat experience. Until we moved out of Utah we pretty much took the temple for granted but now living over an hour away from the Oakland temple we realize how blessed we are to have temples so close. We looked at the map in the church at the open house of where all the temples in the world are and we felt bad for Europe because there aren't that many and the members really have to travel to go. I felt guilt for complaining about how far Oakland was. So all you friends and family in Utah, I hope you realize how blessed you are to have so many temples near by.


No comments: