Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brighton Ski Resort

While on our " fun in the FREEZING cold" trip, we took the kids (caleb and ashlee) skiing/snowboarding to Brighton for the day. This is coincidentally where I learned to ski in the 7th grade with Micah Cook....ahhh memories. I am pretty sure that ashlee did better than me on her first time. Apparently I am out of the ski loop because they don't call it snowplowing any more, it's called making a pizza. She took lessons in the morning while we did some runs, then after lunch she announced that she was ready to go on the big lift with the rest of us. Sure enough, she did a great job. I fell more than she did. She was pretty ticked at first because she didn't have "sticks" like the other skiers but she got over it and we had a blast. Next year we are going to take Sydney so we can all go as a family. grandpa came too and got some great video so you can wait in suspense until I figure out how to post it.

Just starting our day!!













1 comment:

Marie said...

Very fun! I hope that I can do as well as Ashlee on my first time!