Monday, December 1, 2008

Sydney

Before we went to Utah for Thanksgiving my awesome friend Misty took some pictures of my little Sydney for her birthday. They are actually her 3 year old pictures that I tried to hurry and get done before she turns 4 this month. They turned out great and Misty did really good to get her to smile. Misty's little girl Dylen is Syd's good friend and she helped to make her smile too. Thanks D. Some of my favorite pics are the ones of them together. Here are just a few. Thanks again friend, you are the best.I really think you should go pro.



6 comments:

Scott and Kim said...

Super cute pics!!! I miss little Sid...this break up has been pretty hard :)

Tami said...

Hey girl, I miss ya! Those last two pics are to die for cute! What a cute little girl you have!

Lara said...

Very cute! How do they grow up so fast?

Greta said...

I love love love love these pics

Six Skinners said...

Those turned out soooo cute. She looks so grown up.

Jordan and Jandee said...

darling pictures! I love that bridge!