Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday "Auntie" Kim

Happy Birthday friend. I love Landon's face in this picture. It was taken at our annual St. Patricks Day corned beef dinner this year. (Only 3 months and 17 days till our next one!) Kim you are such a great friend and great mom. I know it sucks to have your birthday 1) so close to Christmas and 2) on another holiday, but you can just tell yourself when everyone is cheering and partying tonight, it is really just all for you. That should make you feel great. Thanks for always being there for me and loving little Syd when she makes me mental. You are the best!!! Love your guts!
Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Kim said...

Hansen you're the best, loved my song this morning too by the way, good thing i caught part of it on the answering machine! Anyways you're an awesome friend, and for the new year, I actually am going to need to see you more than bi-montly! Let's work on that!!

mistyb said...

yes happy birthday kim!! hope you have a great day!!