Friday, December 5, 2008

and the award goes to.........

Van Allen had the first Blue and Gold Assembly this week. Both of my awesome kids were presented with awards. Ashlee was given an award for showing good responsibility in her first grade class and Caleb was given 2 awards. They were both for meeting the requirements for proficiency in Math and English. He is super smart and a fantastic student.

I had a hard time getting Caleb's attention to get a good picture.

Since pulling out the Santa hat with the Christmas decorations, Syd wants to wear it every where. She LOVES hot chocolate!!

Ashlee receiving her award for responsibility.

This is Sydney's little friend Sawyer. He is hilarious and a really fun little friend. They find lot's of trouble to get in to. He calls me Lolee.

4 comments:

Greta said...

I love your kids. PS, You need to check out my new music on my page. I got Christmas Jack Johnson.

mistyb said...

your kids rock!

Scott and Kim said...

Sawyer looks like the Kid from Jerry Mcquire. " Do you know the human head weighs 12 pounds"

Six Skinners said...

Little smarties!!!