Wednesday, December 10, 2008

running................

So I mentioned awhile ago that I am signed up to ATTEMPT the half marathon in San Francisco next April with my friend Misty. Well I've been running since August to try and get ready for it. I run with a couple of friends here in the neighborhood and since our hubbies have to leave for work so early we leave at 5:15 am every morning and run a little over 4 miles. Heather, the leader of the insanity decided that we were going to get up at 4:30 this morning so we could run 7 miles. I DID IT!!!! and I didn't die trying. we actually had a pretty decent time and kept a good pace. Thanks girls for pushing me or dragging me, whichever you prefer.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori,
That is so great. Running is my escape. I love it! I just recently discovered an old friend out here that I knew in UT and she runs marathons now. I think I may shoot for that next Spring- Summer. Way to go girl!

Shel

mistyb said...

you rock girl!

Marie said...

Warren and I just started running a few months ago, and I'm finding that I actually like it.

But wow!! You're full of dedication and just plain amazingness!

Tami said...

You really do inspire me to get my fat butt in gear. Great job girl you are awesome!

Greta said...

You are AWESOME!!!!! I am super proud of you. Now go eat some potato chips so I don't feel so fat.

Scott and Kim said...

you're AMAZING...Don't know how you do it!!