Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tea Party Rules

We got to have Dylen and Max come over to play while Misty went to take Tam and Toby's family pictures for them. Whenever Dylen comes over the first thing she asks is if they can go play dress up. I went to check on the girls and they were up in Syd''s room all dressed up.

Here is our conversation:

Me: Hey girls, what are you up to?


Syd: We are at a tea party!


Dylen: You can't come to a tea party with out dressing in BEAUTIFUL dresses.
Your not wearing a dress Lorilee.


So I pretty much took the hint that I wasn't invited to their tea party, however, being the sweet girls they are they let me take their picture
.
Max LOVES the rocking Harley that Papa Hall made for Caleb, he rides it everytime he comes over. He found Ashlee's Minnie doll and stuffed her in the side car, grabbed the Santa hat and rode off into the sunset. He is pretty hilarious. He seriously wouldn't take the hat off the entire time he was here.
We love our cute friends the Ballards, thanks for coming to play!


3 comments:

mistyb said...

thank you for watching them! You are the best!! I really appreciate it! I think that's the first time I've left both my kids at the same time with someone other than family! My kids love you guys! (i do too) Thanks so much!

Tami said...

I love Max in his santa hat that is pretty cute! Thanks for watching the kids so that Misty could take our pictures. We love ya and are so greatful to have the best friends ever. You are always so willing to help and I appreciate that. I hope you know that I would be happy to watch your kids whenever you need a break!

Marie said...

That rocking Harley is so cute (who doesn't love a sidecar?) and the kids are adorable too!