Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We drove to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with our families. Nanny made us a yummy turkey dinner and invited my mom and dad over so we only had to do one dinner. Thanks Nan. For coming from England you sure make a good Thanksgiving dinner. Sorry the colonists didn't like your homeland. But we got a great holiday where you can stuff yourself until your sick from it.
I just wanted to say a couple of things that I am grateful for: 1) My awesome hubby, you rule. 2) My sweet kids. 3) Our wonderful families, my parents and my in-laws are great. 4) My Savior Jesus Christ, 5) Good Friends. There are so many other things that I am grateful for but it would take too long to name them.


Caleb got to sit at the big table this year!!!!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tami said...

I love all your pics from Utah! Looks like so much fun! Good job caleb for being a big kid now!! When are you coming home already?

Greta said...

I loved all the pics. And all the family. Wish I could have been there too, but that would have just been one more family member to try to fit in on a super super super busy trip. And we had a great time here. Love you tons

Marie said...

Sorry we missed each other! I understand trying to fit everyone in. I guess it just means that Nate and I will have to go visit you in California. :D I'm glad that you were able to spend so much time with your family!