Thursday, November 27, 2008

Highlights from Utah


I had to put this one on because of how cute my kids were camped out on Nana's floor.


The kids with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Hansen. And Ashlee playing in the leaves.


Fun with cousins Ty, Nate and Jake.


You can swim in Utah in the middle of winter. We took the kids to the indoor pool in Springville and they had a blast. I don't know how I ended up with 3 water babies, since I am not a fan of swimming or the water.

Caleb and Carl climbed to the Y on the mountain Wednesday afternoon. It was a little cloudy but you can still see Provo behind Carl.


The Bean Museum at BYU. The "kids" loved the animals.


A crazy Ice Cream place that makes your icecream in front of you with liquid Nitrogen.


TURKEY RUN!!!!!!


On Thanksgiving morning I got up to do the Turkey Run in Orem with my friend Jo and the gang. It was raining but we were troopers to run it anyway. Jo is pretty hilarious but she has a crazy, funny sister Jessie that dresses up for every race she runs. See if you can guess which one she is? Thanks to Jo's little girl Paige for making the Pilgrim hat I am wearing. I used my extensive knowledge of craftiness and turned Jo and Becky's t-shirts into their own Pilgrim hats. Thanks girls for the fun run!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

looks like you guys are having a blast! Great job on the run! Sure wish I would've done something like that today! :)

joleen said...

Thanks for making the run so fun! I miss you around! Glad that we can revert to old times so quickly! You're so great!

Scott and Kim said...

Looks like you're having fun out there....don't forget to come back, we miss you :)