Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday GHHH..............................

Happy Birthday Greta. I love you. so I scanned this page in out of my high school scrapbook. I figured that our rule not to post any embarrassing pictures of each other didn't apply in this case because if you note that ones of me are way worse than the ones of you. However, to those of you that were not lucky enough to be graced with the total coolness of my tinted pink glasses complete with stanimals, here are a couple of fantastic pictures of them for you. Greta, I love you more than my luggage and all that other stuff. You have always been a constant in my life. You are such a strong and amazing example to me and I know that your mom is so proud of you and she is smiling down on you. Sometimes laughing........especially when Audrey is causing trouble. She had a long time in heaven with her. You are the GREATEST!!!!!!! Thanks for all the fun times. Peanut butter M&M's and candy lipstick. Not to mention that I am still the reigning licorice fight champ. I am pretty glad that families are forever.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are awesome! I am laughing so hard right now. Loralee those glasses are awesome I really wish you still had them!

Greta said...

These are FANTASTIC pics. Thanks! More comments to come later once I get my kids to sleep.

mistyb said...

ok that is hilarious! thanks for sharing those!! :)

Greta said...

PS. I showed these to Ella and she didn't recognize me and had a meltdown when I said it WAS me. She kept saying "No mommy no way"