Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catch-UP

The day the kiddos got out of school, mom and dad came for their yearly visit. I am totally lame and didn't get very many pictures of their visit. We didn't do much, just relaxed and took it easy. They did get to see Ashlee go to a riding lesson. I tried a new place out that teaches cowboy style rather than English riding. Ashlee really had fun and she loved that she got to brush the horses tail and help braid her mane. I was a little freaked out because it was a full sized horse and not the little pony she rode at the other lessons. She wasn't scared at all and fell in love with "Sassy". Also the farm has one of the worlds smallest horses. I took a picture but I actually think it is a little creepy because it is smaller than most dogs, he is only 24" high.

Here is a shot I got of Sydney sleeping with Nana. Thanks mom and dad for coming to visit. We are sad to see you go:(

Ash and the tiny horse.




1 comment:

joleen said...

Bob and Margene are the coolest!!