Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Blue and Gold.......

Wednesday was the last Blue and Gold assembly at the kids school. And for Caleb his last one at Van Allen (sniff). When we first moved here I was pretty sad about the old school the kids had to go to. Caleb was moving from a brand new school in Roseville to our little country school that was first established in 1861. He has had the most amazing teachers and such a great experience there. Because it is so small, he has gone through 1-5th grades with the same kids in his class. I love the school now. Both of the kids received awards and I was a pretty proud mom. School was not really a priority for me (those of you reading this that went to school with me will recall I had a slight attendance problem) but I am so glad that both Caleb and Ashlee LOVE school.



Ashlee got the ACADEMICS Award for having the highest marks in her class.

Caleb received an Award for English and the Presidential Academic award for getting good grades in 4th and 5th Grade. Another award that Hansen got was a MATHEMATICS Award that only 2 kids got. I was especially proud of this achievement because he did it ALL on his own. I can no longer help him with his math. I had a good little
cry because my son is moving on to Middle School. I love you guys and I am so proud of you.


1 comment:

Greta said...

Seriously yeah for your super hero kids.