Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Lacey Lynn.......


I am so sorry that I suck and forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Having the kids home for 2 weeks is really messing with my life. I can't get anything done. I used to laugh at your mom for hating summer break, yeah I totally get it now.

So anyway Happy Birthday!!!! I love you!!!!! I was so glad to see a new post on the blog. You are such a doll. I miss you. I found this cute picture that Carl took. I was going to scan in one from MY wedding, but I am not sure if you know the standing rule I have with Greta, but if you have any old and slightly embarrassing photos, we don't post them on the blog. And since you have known me your entire lifetime, I am pretty confident that there could be some blackmail photos in your possession. I love you.

2 comments:

Greta said...

What a cute picture. And if I remember you had some pretty embarrassing pictures of me up on your blog. Happy Birthday Lacey!

lacey said...

Aww thanks! I love you too. I was going to go up there in a few weeks until all the crap went down with my laundry room. Now I have to stay and take care of that. Question, do you still have a copy of my wedding video that Carl took? I want to put something togehter for Brandon for our anny. anyways, I Love you too!!! and Miss you so dang much. I need to call you sometime and talk.