Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playing beauty salon.....

Yesterday after Caleb and Ashlee went to school, Sydney wanted to style my hair. She told me that her name was Tami the haircut girl. It was pretty funny because our friend Tami cuts the girls hair for them and Sydney loves her. Needless to say I had a pretty awesome headache after she was finished, not to mention the loss of hair that I experienced. After beauty salon we played Dora Candyland, and I was unaware that a 3 year old knows how to cheat. Everytime Sydney got a double color she would move 4 spaces. In the end she won and did a little victory dance to rub it in that she learned from her big brother.


4 comments:

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

Sister Hansen I think you should wear that look to church

Six Skinners said...

I think she has a future in hairdressing. Don't you?

Tami said...

Cute blog!!! And really cute hair!! I think sydney has a talent there for sure!!!

mistyb said...

seriously please let her do your hair for church next week!! ;) I really love my friend Syd!!