Saturday, September 27, 2008

No really Point Reyes Continued.......

I am falling apart without my friend Misty here. I don't know how that last title posted without me even knowing about it. AHHHHH!


Moving on, we got to watch the sunset Monday night, I was so excited to see a sunset drop below the waterline, but there was this small rock point with the lighthouse on it that the sun went behind first, but still a great sunset.


Watching the Sunset. It got COLD fast.

This is the photo op Carl risked his life for.

Sunset at Point Reyes, California

2 comments:

mistyb said...

great pictures!! love the stories too man those were some pretty close calls with nature there!! what a fun trip for you guys. Don't worry you are doing great! You can go back and delete that messed up post!

sandra dee said...

Your family is adorable! The kids have gotten so big!!! I am so proud of you and (Misty)Ha! Ha! for putting your page together. It is turning out so cute! I am jealous. I have to get moving. You have inspired me! It's good to be back in a relationship. LOL!