Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am a brand new Blogger............

So my friend Sister Ballard from the ward has been telling me for awhile to get on board with this bogging thing, so she actually had to come to my house and walk me through it. So here it is..........I am blogging Wahooo!
On Labor Day weekend, grandpa Hansen flew the whole family up to Spokane Wa. for our cousin Chad's baptism. It was loads of fun, if you don't count the call to 911 on the first morning we were there. Sydney woke up and couldn't breath and her asthma treatment wasn't helping, but the nice firemen and oxygen tank were pretty helpful. So we ended up in the ER with a severe case of croup. (Sorry Auntie Lara for bringing our California germs in) We took a family photo at the church after the baptism because Uncle Dave is moving to Thailand and we won't all be together for awhile.
Then off to their local amusement park for "Pigout in the Park". The kids had a blast seeing their cousins and spending time with Nanny and Grandpa. Carl especially loved the big red wagon slide. Thanks Grandpa for the nice trip.





2 comments:

mistyb said...

love the picture of carl on the slide!! Awesome!

Six Skinners said...

Yay!!!! I love your blog. Welcome to the blogging world. This is such a fun way to keep in touch.