Monday, February 1, 2010

Primary ROCKS!!!

I have been in primary now going on 5 years. 2 years as 1st counselor and just starting my 3rd year as the president. I LOVE it. I feel so blessed to have this calling and opportunity to serve the sweet kids in my ward. And now I have a new counselor too. Tami was sustained a couple of weeks ago as the 2nd counselor. It is such an added bonus that we get along so well as a presidency. This picture was taken at lunch after our first presidency meeting (we miss you Pickles) we took all 6 kids to Fudruckers and it was crazy and hectic but tons of fun. I love these girls. They are both such great examples to me and their testimonies are amazing, not to mention their dedication to fulfilling their callings. I could seriously be a lifer in Primary. I am just not grown up enough for Relief Society. Thanks again ladies for all your hard work.

No comments: