Thursday, February 25, 2010

Almost 8

I had to wait until I was 8 years old to get my ears pierced. So we decided it was our right as parents to inflict the same torment on our girls. Ashlee has been asking for a long time and since it was so close to her 8th birthday and we were in Utah we decided to let her get it done. Nanny came with us. She was very brave and said it didn't hurt at all. The sad part to this story was the total fit Sydney threw in the store because I wouldn't let her have her ears pierced too. (Please see posted picture. She turned away when she saw I was getting proof of her fantastic behavior.) Afterwards Ash was trying to make Syd feel better by telling her that it hurt REALLY bad, while she was winking at me. She has been so responsible to clean them and turn them. I really love my girls.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some day I'll tell you about the trip(s) to get Esthers' ears pierced. What an adventure.