Thursday, October 29, 2009

September 2009

I am playing a little catch-up on the old blog. Here are a few pics of some September activities. We have been pretty crazy busy with soccer and ballet and camping trips. Unfortunately due to the fact that I am a huge procrastinator somehow the flash drive memory card for our Cannon went bad and we lost about 400 pics of soccer games and other activities. sniff. So here are some pics from the other camera. Word to the wise. UPLOAD your photos when you take them!!!!! These are from the "Mens" backpacking trip up in the Mount Lassen area. They had a blast. Caleb talked about it for weeks after. I am so glad that he has his dads love for anything outdoors. And I am glad that Carl has someone to go with. They are crazy and I am sooo glad that I am not there to see what Carls lets him do.







No comments: