Friday, October 30, 2009

I LOVE that it is Friday!!!

Caleb has been gone all week to 6th grade science camp. That being said, I am soooo glad that it is Friday and he will be home within the hour. I have driven past the school a few times (I lost count) to see if the buses got here early. I am the mom that still has a hard time with him walking to his friends house alone so this has been a pretty crappy week for me. When Caleb reads this, I just want to tell you bud that I missed you and I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

TGIF! Hope Caleb had a great time! I am so with you - I hate it when my kids are gone too.

Loved all the catch ups - I am still so way behind too.

Carl is pretty awesome taking the girls camping by himself!

Hope his collar bone is finally on the mend and feeling better.

Have a great Halloween.

sixskinners said...

Yay!!! He's home!!! I know exactly how you feel. It is so tough to let your kids grow up and do things on their own. I remember sending Logan to that exact same camp and being so worried and scared. I remember telling you that I was freaking out and you assured me that I wasn't being stupid about it. You are an awesome mom and a great friend. We miss you guys!!!