Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sydney's Birthday

Our sweet Sydney turned 6 on December 23rd. I only have big birthday parties every other year (I'm lazy) so this year for Syd she choose to go to "Color Me Mine" She got to invite 7 or 8 of her little friends ( I love that she included Ashlee and Ashlee's Best friend Katie). If your not familiar with Color me Mine, it's a fun place where you get to pick something ceramic to paint then they fire it for you. Syd choose a crown bank, her friends Dylen and Brooklyn both picked cupcake jewelry holders for their moms. I sure hope Misty and Tami are using them for their jewelry. The girls had a blast and I loved not having to clean up after.





Birthday donut on her actual birthday. She did NOT think it was cool that I got donuts for Caleb and Ashlee too.

No comments: