Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I have had a pretty firm rule that there are to be no pictures of me pregnant past a certain point. I am NOT one of those people that glow with pregnancy nor do I feel that it is particularly beautiful. However, since this is my last baby and I have amazing friends that are photographers I decided to take a few to remember what is was like. These were taken early last month (luckily, because I seem to have doubled in size since then). It was freezing cold and my poor friend Tam was pretty sick that day. I wish I had a picture of her because she wore this hilarious mask the whole time because she was worried about getting me and Misty sick since we are both expecting. Thanks girls. I love you guys.




1 comment:

Lara said...

Great pictures - you always look great! Hope all goes well when the big moment comes. My kids are all excited for a new cousin!!!!