Friday, January 1, 2010

CIM

On December 6th I ran my first full marathon. 26.2 MILES!!! It was amazing and crazy and probably the hardest thing I've ever done. I didn't get the time I wanted but I finished and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to train and do another one. Thanks Heather for making me do this. Love ya girl. And thanks to Carl for coming and supporting me. Seriously towards the end, the only thing that kept me going was knowing carl would be at the next check point. Love you babe.


Checking in.... and getting free stuff!

Over 8000 runners. BTW it was FREEZING!!! don't be fooled by the sunlight.

Please take note of the awesome Ninja Runner seen here in black.

I thought about hanging with this group, but sadly their 5 minute miles were impossible :)

This guy ran with the flag the whole way to support his Army troop.
We bought these bright green, obnoxious shirts that say "Run like a girl" in hot pink on them so tony and carl could find us.






3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

That is pretty awesome! Good Job!

joleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I"m so proud of you!

Unknown said...

You are a wild woman!! Seriously though, what an accomplishment!!