Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where did July go?

It has been almost a month since I last posted anything. I seriously don't know where July went. After our fun trip to Utah and the Grand Canyon, we came home to more sports camps and swim lessons. Our friend Amy Lam was in town so we took her and Caleb's good friend Nate (also Amy's little brother) out on the boat. Apparently Amy has taken 3 semesters of Wakeboarding at Sac State so my skills of being able to get in and out of the wake were less than impressive. Nate tried knee boarding for the first time and LOVED it. Also the boys went on the tube together. It was hilarious. They were trying to knock each other off and we could hear them laughing in the boat. The BEST part of the trip was that Caleb finally tried wakeboarding. We have been trying for the last 2 summers to get him to try. He did AWESOME. It only took him about 4 tries to get up and stay up. He rocked!

Sydney thought Amy was her BEST friend.

Nate workin the knee board.

Amy showing off.


Caleb in the water......not too sure about trying this.





Ashlee and Carl on the knee board.


3 comments:

Marie said...

Great pictures! I especially like Caleb's face in the last one! Btw, I am so glad that I got to see you and the kids in Vegas, even though it was only for a little while. Your kids are just adorable!

Greta said...

Good luck with your test and I love your playlist. I have been sitting here listening to it at work all morning.

Greta said...

Can I just tell you that you AMAZE me? I thought you needed to hear that.