Thursday, August 27, 2009

Las Vegas

My Aunt Arlene passed away at the end of July so I packed up the kiddos and drove to Vegas by myself for the funeral. It was a really nice celebration of her amazing life and she will be greatly missed. It is unfortunate that it takes a funeral to get the family together, but it was great to see everyone. Greta even flew in from North Carolina. We love you Arlene. While we were there we got to spend some time with family and the kids and I stayed at Tina's house. Sydney would move in with Tina if we would let her. Although the reason was sad, we loved seeing everyone and the kids were awesome on both drives. For those that really know me, you can understand what a big deal it was for me to drive that far by myself.

The kids had fun playing in Tina's pool. Tina and Wanye would swing them and then toss them in. It was hilarious. Even Syd got in line for her turn.







Vegas Sunset.

Shelly and Erik

Greta and me.

India and Ashlee at dinner.

Shirl, me Tonya and Tami

Greta, Erik, Shelly, me and Tim....(don't stand so close Tim!!)

Me, dad, mom and Shirl.

No comments: