Monday, July 13, 2009

Hall Family

My brother Don and his family are back in the States after 18+ months in BFE. No really, they lived in Egypt. Now Jen and the kiddos are going to live up in Sandy while Don goes to Iraq for a year. So on Thursday we got together at Joe and Shirls house for a bbq. It was a lot of fun to get all the cousins together. We ate and talked and had a blast.....until during a pretty intense game of SPUDNUT, my Bro-in-law Joe practically tackled me and gave me whiplash. Thanks for that Joe. My kids sure love their cousins and we miss them. We didn't do much else on this day because Syd was sick the night before. Seven Peaks will have to wait till next summer......

Playing games

Cute girls.

Shirl, me and Jen.

5 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! I am jealous of their back yard, it's HUGE!

Ben and Taryn said...

That must have been fun to have everyone together after such a long time. That is an awesome back yard!

joleen said...

Missed you but thanks for calling. Everybody wants to play with you so it must be hard to be Lorilee! Glad you had fun!

mistyb said...

cute pictures friend! looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Marie said...

Fun!! It's always so great to get together with the family, and especially to have Don and Jen and the kids back! Hopefully I'll get to see you one of these Utah trips!