Saturday, August 14, 2010

Caleb

I am blogging way out of order now but today is my sweet Caleb's 12th birthday. Happy Birthday bud, we love you so much. I wasn't due until September 3 but this little guy decided to become my favorite birthday present ever. (One of my besties JoJo was due 2 days before me so I actually felt a little guilty having Caleb first.) He has been such an amazing kid. He is super smart and has the most generous heart. He is a fantastic big brother and loves his sisters. He has a hilarious sense of humor and is pretty sarcastic in a funny way. Caleb, I am so proud of the young man you have become. You are such a good example to me and the rest of our family. You have such amazing faith and a strong testimony. I know that you are going to be a great leader in life. Love you!!!

Caleb 6 Weeks old


Caleb 12 Years old. ( My extremely talented friend Misty took this pic for me, to see more of Caleb and what Misty can do go HERE)

4 comments:

mistyb said...

happy birthday caleb and Lorilee! I totally agree with everything you said about caleb. He is pretty awesome!

Greta said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. I remember that day so clearly. And where in the world did he get his sarcas? Hummmmm

joleen said...

What a handsome guy! I hope you both had the greatest day ever! I am almost not maad at you for having him first. almost!

Lara said...

We love that Caleb too! Hope you both had great birthdays!!!!!!