Thursday, March 18, 2010

Locks of Love....

Ashlee has been wanting to cut her hair for awhile now and I finally relented and had Tami Tam do it. I was fighting against it because when I was little my mom took me to Katie Harris to cut my hair just like she would her 4 boys. Yes, mom there are some post traumatic memories of that haircut. I may upload a photo sometime so you can all experience it with me. So needless to say I was determined to keep Ashlees hair long. However, now that it's cut I LOVE it. She is so cute with her new hairdo and an added plus is that we cut 11 inches off so she is donating it to "Locks of Love" to help other little kids. She is such a sweet girl.



8 comments:

Tami said...

I love it and think she is one of the most beautiful girls in the world!!!

Greta said...

Oh my gosh I love love love the cut. She looks totally sophisticated now.

Lara said...

So cute and so grown up!

Scott and Kim said...

LOVE it!!! How adorable is she?!?!?

The Gaineys said...

The cut is just adorable. I had issues when Whitney and Mackenzie wanted to cut their hair too but when they wanted to do it so they could donate to Locks of Love, how could I say no. The generous hearts of our children make the cuts look even more beautiful!

sixskinners said...

So Cute!!! It makes her look so grown up.

Bob and Tami said...

Cute hair cute, she definitely looks very grown up. By the way I remember Katie my hair when I was at the Y. (Remember Dorothy Hamil) Oh well, can't wait to see your pic.

Unknown said...

You have to post that picture. Post it!! Post it!! Post it!!

BTW ~ She's gorgeous!