Monday, September 28, 2009

This goes against everything I believe in........

It's not that big of a secret that I am a little OCD. That being said, for our birthday we celebrated with a fun boat trip with Nanny and Grandpa. The kids picked Don Pedro just for the mud. Having the kids coated in mud, wanting to climb in the boat is NOT my favorite, however looking at their cute smiles almost makes it worth it. By the way, I'm pretty sure that I am the WORST blogger ever. This trip was on August 15. My mom informed me the other day that she has started to Blog stalk and looks at Misty's blog just to catch up on what is going on with my kids. sad :(



2 comments:

mistyb said...

love the mud picture! awesome!

Scott and Kim said...

WOW...WOW... I'm speachless, it's like your numb inside!!!